Monday, July 1, 2013

Picadabee Images

I have always loved photography. It is a great way to express my love for Art. I love taking pictures of anything really!
My Business name was formerly Touch of Love Photography. After learning that there was another photography business out there with the same name, I decided to change my name to something more unique and original. My daughter at 18 months old used to say "peekadobee" when she tried to say "Peek a boo!". I have loved the word since! :) When my younger daughter started saying it too, I knew I had to keep the word around somehow. So I came up with Picadabee Images. :)
My favorite art and photography subjects, are Children photography, Food photography, landscapes, and product photography. Be sure to check out my blog, for what Picadabee Images has been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment